What is On-Site Seated Massage?
On-site Seated massage is a massage using acupressure whilst remaining seated. No oils are used and you remain fully clothed, leaning forwards into the back of the massage chair. Acupressure is a traditional Chinese medical theory with targeted pressure along energy channels, helping to restore health and balance.
On-Site Seated massage is popular in the workplace with up to 10 treatments per visit. Treatments are offered regularly with equipment required for a clean, safe and relaxing environment supplied.
What are the benefits?
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Relieves muscle tension
- Improves retention and quality of sleep
- Relieves headaches
- Lowers blood pressure
- Prevents repetitive strain injury
- Increases immune function
- Treats carpal tunnel and tendinitis
- Increases focus, energy and mental clarity
- Revitalises you, leaving you refreshed and alert
- Increases productivity and morale
Where do you massage?
The massage typically includes the back, shoulders, neck, arms, hands and head.
Each massage will be tailored to your specific needs.
INDIVIDUALS *30 mins 45mins 60mins
Reflexology £25.00 £40.00 £45.00
Swedish Massage £25.00 £40.00 £45.00
Deep Tissue £25.00 £40.00 £45.00
Advanced Anatomy £30.00 £40.00 £45.00
Reflexology/Massage £30.00 £40.00 £45.00
Lunchtime Seated £25.00
COUPLES & GROUP BOOKINGS
*Reflexology and/or Massage £40.00 p/h
* * * * * * * * * * *
*all 30 minute treatments are offered for a minimum of 2 people
* Couples and Group Bookings minimum 2 hours
Gift Vouchers, Loyalty Reductions and Referral Reductions also available
Home visits are a minimum 45 minutes + mileage outside Swindon. Extra time is needed to set up and pack away.