What is On-Site Seated Massage?
On-site Seated massage is a massage using acupressure whilst remaining seated. No oils are used and you remain fully clothed, leaning forwards into the back of the massage chair. Acupressure is a traditional Chinese medical theory with targeted pressure along energy channels, helping to restore health and balance.
On-Site Seated massage is popular in the workplace with up to 10 treatments per visit. Treatments are offered regularly with equipment required for a clean, safe and relaxing environment supplied.
What are the benefits?
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Relieves muscle tension
- Improves retention and quality of sleep
- Relieves headaches
- Lowers blood pressure
- Prevents repetitive strain injury
- Increases immune function
- Treats carpal tunnel and tendinitis
- Increases focus, energy and mental clarity
- Revitalises you, leaving you refreshed and alert
- Increases productivity and morale
Where do you massage?
The massage typically includes the back, shoulders, neck, arms, hands and head.
Each massage will be tailored to your specific needs.
The massage lasts 15 – 25 minutes each.
|15 minutes*||Choose from 3 – Head, Neck, Arms/Hands, Shoulders, Upper Back, Lower Back, Glutes||£15.00|
|25 minutes||Head, Neck, Arms/Hands, Shoulders, Upper Back, Lower Back, Glutes||£25.00|
* The 15 minute massage is offered to a minimum of 2 people or a double session
Materials included: Clean Towels, Face protection, Cleaning materials plus supporting equipment to make your massage more comfortable
** Prices include up to 5 miles from Covingham, Swindon, however for large bookings / events further afield, please contact me to discuss